CROWDFUNDING OCKEL SIRUS A
In July 2016, Ockel Computers started a successful crowdfunding campaign for its Ockel Sirius B Black Cherry. Over 450,000 dollars were raised. So it is only logical that Ockel Computers wanted to do the same for the Ockel Sirius A. Ockel’s target of 2,500 leads was greatly exceeded, with 7,000 units.
Digital mini specials were created specifically for the target audience, which meant that the target group was approached with a topic that was interesting to them, such as the mini-PC, Windows 10, or Netflix.
- 2,500 leads
- Enthusing the target audience
- Financing 100,000 euros
- Free digital mini special
- Retargeting campaign Google
- Social media
- 7,000 leads within 2 weeks
- 100,000 euros within 24 hours
- 306,000 euros within 3 weeks